How to make sure you’re not blocking search bots in WordPress.
- Login to WordPress
- On the left sidebar there are some menu items
- Find and click on “Settings”
- On the Settings page find “Search Engine Visibility”
- Make sure it is NOT checked
- Yoast SEO
- Broken Link Checker
- 301 redirect WordPress plugin – Redirect old internal links to new ones to maintain rank
- Google Search Console (formerly called Webmaster Tools) to monitor your website’s health and be alerted if anything is wrong
Note: AJAX is ok if it’s loading a list of truncated articles that point to full articles.